Friday, September 25, 2009

IN THE HUDDLE


TradingRM prides itself on being team oriented. We all work together to achieve the greater good. Some days some guys' are seeing the market better than others. If you are struggling, you feed off the guy who is killing it. Vice-Versa as well. Today I looked at a chart of MA. It was down $5. This immediately told me that it could be in play. I pulled up V and it also was looking weak.
I immediatlely leaped out of my chair and shouted to the group that MA and V were in play and going down hard. "If you want to make money, you better be in these!!!"
We took no heat in this trade and both stocks sold off hard and fast.
Working together like this is what makes TradingRM different. I couldn't work with a better bunch of traders'. Great job guys!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Winning Option Strategies!